Deep ruby colour brooding with aromas of dark cherry, juicy plums with an edge of perfumed sweet spice. Rich, complex and expressive with well integrated tannins. Excellent food wine.
Declared a national monument, this house with its towering, pediment gable was originally the homestead of the farm De Kleine Konstantie, one of three subparts of the original land owned by Hermanus Bosman since 1971. When Willem A. Bosman acquired De Kleine Konstantie in 1830, he set a house for his family and had this Cape Dutch house erected in 1841, soon turning it into a beautiful home together with his wife, Andriena D. Mellet. The House has a rectangular plan with two rows of rooms and nine metres. This makes for a very tall gable, towering majestically over the house’s façade. The gable has straight sloping sides and bears the name “De Kleine Konstantie” and the date “1841”. In 1972, the farmland was subdivided in terms of a village plan and today forms part of an extended neighbourhood. It is currently in the proud ownership of the Erasmus Family.
Lamb Potjie, Waterblommetjie Bredie, Steak au Poivre, Thai Beef Satay.